Venalta Transdermal Patches
Venalta transdermal patches release bioflavenoids, polyphe-nols and tannins extracted from red vine extract and horsechestnut extract. The patches release transdermally for 6-8hours. Venalta patches is important for the prevention and treatment of tired and heavy legs. Venalta improves blood circulation inthe legs. Unlike the capsules and the gel Venalta patches do not need to be applied everyday but only when one knows that he or she will be standing for long period of time or sitting for along period of time. Venalta patches are excellent for women who wear high heels and should always be worn when high heels are worn. Venalta patches are very effective in people who suffer from cold feet.
The patches release the active ingredients through the skin over a period of 6 to 8 hours and play an important role in the prevention and treatment of tired and heavy legs.
- The formula contains horse chestnut (esculin + escin) & red vine leaf extracts (Proanthocyanidin).
- Prevention of tired and heavy legs, especially when standing or sitting for long hours.
- Improve circulation in the legs.
- Ideal for women who wear high heels.
- Recommended for patients who have to stand up or sit for prolonged periods.
- Can be used by patients who suffer from cold feet and chilblains.
- May be used together with capsules and gel.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 1 patch a day on the inside of thighs on both legs. The use of Venalta Transdermal Patches is specifically recommended when wearing high heels or when sitting down or standing up for long periods of time.
ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, LIMONENE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, LINALOOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.