Flodol Heat Massage
QUANTITY 120ml Gel
FLODOL Heat Rub is a topical treatment with an immediate and long-lasting heating effect that reduces the intensity and the frequency of discomfort, especially in the case of chronic muscular or joint pain. Flodol Heat Rub is a deep-heat rub that effectively treats pain in joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments in case of contusions.
The formula of Flodol Heat by Alta Care Laboratoires includes the classic combination of menthol and methyl salicylate, but also offers the unique benefits of three additional ingredients (glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and chondroitin) which act synergistically to increase the therapeutic effect.
Recommended to treat and relieve muscular and skeletal pain, including lower and upper back pain, stiff necks, muscle cramps, joint pain, sport injuries, contusions, arthritis.
- Immediate and long-lasting heating effect
- Helps to relieve rheumatism and muscular pain
- Presented in a 120ml tube, a size 3 to 4 times larger than competing products.
- Unlike other heat rubs, the lotion is easily massaged and quickly absorbed in the skin
- Competitive price for a high-quality product in a convenient size
- Unlike with competing heat rubs, the smell of mentholatum dissolves quickly
- Non-staining and non-greasy
- Can be used in the case of arthritis
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply as often as required, massage and leave a layer on the affected area to benefit from the heating effect. Do not apply on irritated skin or on wounds.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
AQUA DEIONISED, ALCOHOL DENAT., METHYL SALICYLATE, MENTHOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE/C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN/LAURETH-7, DMDM HYDANTOIN, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, GLUCOSAMINE, DIMETHYL SULFONE.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.