Cardiosteroil Omega 3/6/9 S.L.O.
QUANTITY 40 Softgel EAN 8059307850377 - 100 Softgel EAN 8059307850384
Cardiosteroil is a supplement created to reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, or LDL (also known as “bad cholesterol”), in the blood up to 27%. It helps maintain an acceptable level of LDL. Cardiosteroil with Omega 3-6-9 can prevent atherosclerosis by improving the tone of tissues and capillaries.
Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids can help lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, reduce the risk of blood clotting and of heart failure.
Cardiosteroil is presented in a single-dose softgel, each softgel is sealed separately and each box contains two blisters of 20 softgel capsules. Cardiosteroil Softgel is microencapsulated so as to prevent oxidation. In many competing omega-3 products, Vitamin E is added as an anti-oxidant to compensate for the poor quality of the oil and prevent the risk of oxidation. In Cardiosteroil, there is no need to add Vitamin E.
Recommended for patients with borderline cholesterol levels, patients who can be prone to a rise in cholesterol, patients with unhealthy lifestyles, who eat high-fat foods or customers who simply wish to maintain a healthy heart.
- This supplement is created to help patients keep a correct level of LDL and a healthy heart
- Decreases deposits on arterial walls and decreases sugar levels
- Increases blood fluidity
- Softgel capsules are individually sealed in blisters for better stability
- Studies have demonstrated that Cardiosteroil helps to keep tissues and capillaries toned, preventing atherosclerosis, and it effectively reduces the absorption of bad cholesterol in the blood
- No interaction with other pharmaceuticals.
- Cardiosteroil is manufactured in France under the strict control of the DGCCRF (France)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 to 2 softgel capsules a day with a large glass of water before main meals.
|View Packaging disposal instructions
|EVENING PRIMROSE OIL QS (71 % OMEGA 6 + OMEGA 9)
|4.5 kcal / 18.47 kJ
|900 Kcal / 3694 kJ
|FATS OF WHICH:
|OMEGA 3 OF WHICH:
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.