Altacura Influtuss Syrup
QUANTITY 200ml Syrup
Altacura Influtuss Syrup, with propolis and lemon concentrate, relieves the symptoms of cough, colds and flu, thanks to its fluidifying action and its ability to strengthen the immune system. Altacura Influtuss syrup contains liquid extract of propolis, an excellent natural antibiotic with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Propolis is a glue-like substance produced and used by bees to protect their hives; it is one of the most effective natural ingredients against sore throats. Honey has been added to the Altacura Influtuss Syrup formula for its antibacterial properties and its ability to relieve acute cough symptoms caused by respiratory tract infections.
Meadowsweet extract has proven very effective in treating colds and bronchitis: it has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce mucus (being rich in antioxidants: vitamins, flavonoids and tannins as well as salicylates). Most medicinal syrups only treat cough symptoms, while Altacura Influtuss syrup helps to prevent colds and flu, thanks to its immune-boosting ingredients. Lemon concentrate is a natural source of vitamin C, an ingredient that strengthens the body's defenses, thus preventing throat infections and accelerating the healing process.
Prevention and treatment of cough, cold and flu symptoms.
- Acts both on the cough and the cold symptoms.
- Has ingredients that help the body fight cold and flu.
- Can be given to children who have problems swallowing tablets.
- Should be used as a prophylaxis in people who need to strengthen their defense e.g teachers, health care professionals, etc...
- When you get sick with a cold or flu, it’s pretty standard protocol for your doctor to prescribe an antibiotic. There’s just one problem: Antibiotics kill both the good and bad bacteria in your system, which can knock your whole microbiome out of balance. So liquid propolis is the best first-line treatment for cold and flu before resorting to antibiotics.
- Altacura Influtuss is available in pharmacies over the counter with no prescription needed.
- Made in France.
Children under 12 years: 1 teaspoon every 4-6 hrs
Adults: 1 tablespoon every 4-6 hrs
Children under 3 years: Consult your doctor or pharmacist
Children under 12 years: 1 teaspoon at night
Adults: 1 tablespoon at night, or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor
|PER 10ML||PER 100ML|
|LEMON CONCENTRATE||96.65 g||966.52 g|
|HONEY||2.00 g||20.00 g|
|GLYCEROL||1.21 g||12.10 g|
|VITAMIN C||60mg||0.60 g|
|XANTHANE||24 mg||0.24 g|
|ZINC GLUCONATE||15 mg||0.15 g|
|PROPOLIS||14 mg||0.14 g|
|POTASSIUM SORBATE||10 mg||0.10 g|
|MEADOWSWEET EXTRACT||10 mg||0.10 g|
|ASPARTAME||2 mg||0.02 g|
|POTASSIUM ACESULFAME||2 mg||0.02 g|
|LEMON FLAVOUR||1 mg||0.01 g|
|YELLOW COLORANT||0.1 mg||0.001 g|
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
|PER 10 ML||PER 100 ML||%VNR NRV 10 ML|
|ENERGETIC VALUE||4 kcal / 17 kJ||40 Kcal / 170 Kj|
|CARBOHYDRATES||1.5 g||15.0 g|
|INCL. POLYOLS||1.2 g||12.0 g|
|VITAMIN C||60 mg||600 mg||75 %|
|ZINC OXIDE||15 mg||150 mg||150 %|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.