ALTACURA GINSENG Capsules
Each capsule of Altacura Ginseng contains 400 mg of 100% pure Panax ginseng, which is rich in high-quality ginsenosides, medicinal compounds that help to increase energy levels. Altacura Ginseng is highly recommended during the winter months when the cold temperatures can weaken our immune system, as it has a soothing and protective action and can help boost the immune system. Ginseng has been traditionally used for its health benefits: it has rejuvenating, healing and strengthening properties and it is highly effective in fighting tiredness and weakness, as well as enhancing mental and physical performance. Ginseng has proved effective in preventing and even reversing age-related cognitive decline, as well as generally slowing down the aging process.
Altacura Ginseng contains 100% pure Panax Meyer Ginseng, a Korean variety of Ginseng which was first studied by botanist Carl Anton Meyer who named it “Panax” after a Greek word meaning “all-healing”. Panax Ginseng is considered the best variety of ginseng as it has the highest number of health benefits.
- Patients suffering from congestion
- To compliment allergy treatment
- Children with dummies
- Has ingredients that help the body to fight cold and flu.
- Can be given to children who have problems swallowing tablets.
- Should be used as a prophylaxis for people who need to strengthen their immune system e.g teachers, health care professionals, etc.
- Does not interact with any other medicines and can be taken together with other medicines, like aspirin, paracetamol and antibiotics.
- Made in France.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 capsule daily. It is recommended to take the capsule in the morning.
If you do not manage to restore your energy, always consult your doctor.
|PER CAPSULE||PER 100G|
|PANAX GINSENG MEYER ROOT D.E. (TIT. 30% GINSENOSIDES)||400 mg||100 mg|
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
|PER CAPSULE||PER 100 G|
|ENERGETIC VALUE||1.075 kcal / 4.57 kJ||268.7 Kcal / 1141.98 KJ|
|PROTEINS||198 mg||49.5 g|
|CARBOHYDRATES||78 mg||19.6 g|
|FATS||4 mg||4 mg|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.