Altacura Broncotuss Syrup
QUANTITY 200ml Syrup
Altacura Broncotuss Syrup, with propolis and orange concentrate, has an emollient and liquefying action and contains ingredients that help to strengthen the immune system, thus alleviating both cough and cold symptoms. Unlike medicinal cough syrups, which only treat cough symptoms, Altacura Broncotuss syrup soothes and protects the body also from cold and flu, particularly when we are more frequently exposed to allergens and cold temperatures.
Propolis has a powerful effect on the immune system, increasing the body's defenses against diseases.
The orange concentrate of the Altacura Broncotuss syrup is rich in vitamin C, a precious ingredient that strengthens the immune system. Thanks to its pleasant orange aroma and its liquid form, the Altacura Broncotuss syrup is particularly popular with children. Thyme extract has been added to the special Altacura Broncotuss formula for its ability to relieve persistent cough, while eucalyptus has a fluidifying action, dissolving mucus and clearing the respiratory tract.
- Patients suffering from cold
- Patients who need to strengthen and protect their immune system
- Suitable for all as prophylaxis during winter months
- People suffering from a wet cough
- Shortness of breath due to congestion
- Chest discomfort due to congestion
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, yellowish-gray or green in color — rarely, it may be streaked with blood
If you have acute bronchitis, you might have cold symptoms, such as a mild headache or body ache: in this case, Altacura Broncotuss is the perfect remedy, since it acts on the wet cough and at the same time, it strengthens the body against the cold. While these symptoms usually improve in about a week, you may have a nagging cough that lingers for several weeks. Altacura Broncotuss can contribute to a faster recovery. Chronic bronchitis is defined as a productive cough that lasts at least three months, with recurring bouts occurring for at least two consecutive years. In chronic bronchitis, Altacura Broncotuss is recommended because one needs a safe product when taken for a long time. If you have chronic bronchitis, you're likely to have periods when your cough or other symptoms worsen. At those times, it is important to also take Altacura Broncotuss for prevention but also as a treatment.
- Contains propolis, the world’s leading natural antibiotic
- Acts both on the cough and the cold symptoms
- Has ingredients that help the body fight cold and flu
- Can be given to children to strengthen the immune system
- Should be used as a prophylaxis in people who need to strengthen their defenses e.g teachers, health care professionals, etc...
- No water is added to top up 100% ingredients
- Thick syrup that provides a soothing effect
- In chronic bronchitis, it is important to take a product like Altacura Broncotuss which is safe to use even for very long periods of time
- Made in France
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Children under 12 years: 1 teaspoon (5ml) every 4-6 hrs
Adults: 1 tablespoon every 4-6 hrs
As prevention for children under 12 years: 1 teaspoon (10ml) at night
As prevention for adults: 1 tablespoon at night or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
|PER 10 ML||PER 100 ML|
|ORANGE CONCENTRATE||98.65 g||986.48 g|
|GLYCEROL||1.21 g||12.10 g|
|VITAMIN C||60 mg||0.60 g|
|MEADOWSWEET EXTRACT||20 mg||0.20 g|
|PROPOLIS||14 mg||0.14 g|
|ORANGE FLAVOUR||14 mg||0.14 g|
|THYME EXTRACT||10 mg||0.10 g|
|EUCALYPTUS EXTRACT||10 mg||0.10 g|
|POTASSIUM SORBATE||10 mg||0.10 g|
|ASPARTAME||2 mg||0.02 g|
|POTASSIUM ACESULFAME||2 mg||0.02 g|
|YELLOW COLOURANT||0.10 mg||1.0 mg|
|RED COLOURANT||0.04 mg||0.4 mg|
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
|PER 10 ML||PER 100 ML||%DRV VRN/10 ML|
|ENERGETIC VALUE||3.5 kcal / 15 kJ||35 Kcal / 150 Kj|
|CARBOHYDRATES||1.3 g||13.0 g|
|INCLUDING POLYOLS||1.2 g||12 g|
|VITAMIN C||60 mg||0.60 g||75%|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.