Altadrine Transdermal Cellulite Patch
QUANTITY 20 Transdermal Patches
Altadrine Transdermal Cellulite Patches are hypoallergenic, waterproof and transparent patches (called “second skin” patches) whose membrane releases phytoextracts with fat-burning properties, for a sustained release (up to 24 hrs). Altadrine Transdermal Patches can treat the 3 types of cellulite: edematous cellulite, affecting thighs, knees and lower legs; soft cellulite on thighs, abdomen, buttocks and underarms, and compact or solid cellulite, on the outer areas of hips and thighs and the back and inside of the knees. The formula combines and extract Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange oil) and caffeine, for a fat-burning action.
An extract of Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) is also added to the patches formulation as it is effective in treating varicose veins which often appear together with cellulite.
Altadrine Transdermal Cellulite Patches also contain Gingko Biloba, an anti-aging and hydrating ingredient, rich in antioxidants, which can reduce skin inflammation and increase blood circulation.
Indicated in the treatment of the 3 types of cellulite.
- Edematous Cellulite
- Flaccid Cellulite
- Compact Cellulite
- Anti-cellulite patches are especially recommended to reduce the appearance of cellulite nodules which need to be liquefied
- Anti-cellulite patches have an intensive local action on the areas that are more affected by cellulite, e.g. thighs, buttocks, underarms, abdomen, neck...
- Pharmaceutical quality transdermal patches
- Fast-acting and efficient patches for visible results
- Progressively decrease the appearance of “orange peel” skin
- More convenient and easier to apply than gels and creams, not messy
- Altadrine transdermal patches are hypoallergenic and waterproof
- Recommended when tablets are contra-indicated
- Very discreet, transparent patches
- No documented side effects or interactions with other treatments
- Prolonged-release for 12-24 hours.
- Made in France
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Patches can be applied daily to the area that needs intensive treatment or every other day as prophylaxis, or as directed by your healthcare professional. It is safe to apply more patches if different areas need treatment.
ALTADRINE Transdermal Patches can be applied to: thighs, buttocks, arms, abdomen, neck and in combination with other products from the ALTADRINE line.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, CYCLODEXTRIN, CAFFEINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLSILANOL CARBOXYMETHYL THEOPHYLLINE ALGINATE, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYSORBATE 60, CARNITINE, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM SEED EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL, LIMONENE.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.