Altaflora Gastrogel Liquid Sachets
QUANTITY 10 Liquid Sachets x 15ml
Altaflora Gastrogel Liquid Sachets is a supplement created by Altacare Laboratoires to neutralize gastric acidity as well as to prevent and treat stomach ulcers. Its exclusive formula contains Alginate Sodium and Sodium Hyaluronate.
MODE OF ACTION
Altaflora Gastrogel Sachets create a low-density gel coat that floats over the gastric components of the stomach and neutralizes the acid barrier with its alginate-antiacid formulation.
- Natural and safe first-line treatment for gastrointestinal indigestion, sold in pharmacies without a prescription
- Best supplement in combination with other anti-acid medications such as the proton pump inhibitors and the h2 antagonists.
- Facilitates stomach and intestine motility.
- Many competing products treat stomach acidity only chemically, whereas Altaflora Gastrogel Sachets create a barrier that floats in the stomach and physically protects it from acid.
- The liquid gel is presented in single-dose stick sachets and can be drunk directly from the sachet.
- Made in Italy
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 sachet, 2 or 3 times a day, preferably after meals and before bedtime. The liquid gel can be drunk directly from the sachet or diluted in a glass of water.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat, at a temperature between 4°C and 25°C.
|View Packaging disposal instructions|
|N 15 ML||IN 30 ML|
|SODIUM ALGINATE / SODIO ALGINATO||
|SODIUM HYALURONATE / SODIO IALURONATO||5 mg||10 mg|
|ALOE VERA GEL / GEL DI ALOE VERA||200 mg||400 mg|
|D.E. EMBLICA FRUITS 30% TANNINS / E.S. EMBLICA FRUTTI 30% TANNINI||5 mg||10 mg|
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
|PER 10 ML||PER 100 ML|
|ENERGETIC VALUE (Kcal)||5.315667||53.15667|
|SALT / SALI (g)||0.016133||0.161333|
|FATS / GRASSI (g)||0||0|
|CARBOHYDRATES / CARBOIDRATI (g)||1.273333||12.73333|
|PROTEINS / PROTEINE (g)||0.01514||0.1514|
|FIBER / FIBRE (g)||0.106||1.06|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.