Ellegyn Vaginal Douche
Keeps the pH low
Helps relieve vaginal symptoms,
- Candidiasis, or Vaginal Thrush (vaginal yeast infection caused by candida albicans)
- Vaginal mixed infections
- Fungal infections
- Bacterial and fungal skin infections
- Vaginal dryness
- Antifungal and antibacterial ingredients which are effective in treating vaginal infections
- Sterile rotating cannula for easier application
- Particles are micronized for better penetration
- Irrigates all the inside, especially top parts
- Made in France
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake the flask before use. Apply the product twice daily until symptoms clear up or as directed by your healthcare professional. For better results, the combined use of Ellegyn Vaginal Wash for external hygiene is highly recommended. Ellegyn Vaginal Douche can be purchased in pharmacies without a prescription. Consult your gynaecologist if symptoms persist.
AQUA, LAURETH-9, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM LACTATE, LACTIC ACID, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BISABOLOL, D-LIMONENE.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.