Cardiosteroil Krill Oil Liquid Capsules
QUANTITY 30 Liquid Capsules
Cardiosteroil Krill Oil Liquid Capsules by Alta Care Laboratoires effectively and safely lower cholesterol levels and treat hypertension, preventing atherosclerosis and reducing the risk of coronary artery disease.
What are the benefits of Krill oil?
Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba) is a crustacean found in the Southern Ocean. Krill oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids with EPA & DHA, phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids (mainly conjugated to phosphatidylcholine) and astaxanthin, a very potent carotenoid antioxidant. Astaxanthin is a red-colored compound that improves blood flow, decreases blood pressure and LDL (“bad cholesterol”) levels, and prevents blood clotting.
The unique formula of Cardiosteroil Krill oil is presented in liquid-filled hard capsules to preserve all the benefits of the omega-3 acids, the phospholipids and the antioxidant effect of krill oil. Liquid capsules ensure that the nutrients are more bioavailable, while the hard gelatin shell provides increased product stability, because unlike softgel capsules, hard-shell capsules are not porous. The oil is microencapsulated to further reduce the risk of oxidation, with no need to add Vitamin E (which is added to many competing products, not for its nutritional value but to preserve the low-quality oils).
Recommended for patients suffering from high cholesterol levels and hypertension. Effective in the prevention of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.
- Microencapsulated, high-quality Krill oil, rich in omega-3, phospholipids and astaxanthin
- Liquid capsules provide higher bioavailability
- Hard shell capsules for better protection and shelf stability
- Individually sealed liquid capsules presented in blisters for better stability (compared to pills in bottles)
- The liquid form guarantees a more effective anti-oxidant effect
- Studies show that this supplement can break the formation of plaque
- Due to its high phospholipid content, this supplement can increase HDL (“good” cholesterol)
- Can facilitate the regulation of lipid metabolism
- Made in France
- Competitive price for a high-quality product
DIRECTION FOR USE
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
|PER CAPSULE||PER 100G|
|KRILL OIL||500 mg||84 g|
|GELATIN||82.1 mg||14 g|
|WATER||13.9 mg||2.0 g|
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
|PER CAPSULE||PER 100G|
|ENERGETIC VALUE||4.7 kcal / 19.5 kJ||795 Kcal / 3276 kJ|
|PROTEINS||80 mg||13.8 g|
|CARBOHYDRATES||0 mg||0 g|
|FATS||490 mg||82.2 g|
|PHOSPHOLIPIDS||240 mg||40.0 g|
|OMEGA 3||140 mg||24.0 g|
|EPA||80 mg||13.0 g|
|DHA||40 mg||7.5 g|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.