ALTADRINE AQUADRAIN Capsules
QUANTITY 60 Capsules
Atadrine Aquadrain facilitates the elimination of excess liquids and increases thermogenesis thanks to its green tea leaf extract. Green tea is well-known for its thermogenic and slimming properties, as well as for its efficacy in facilitating fat oxidation, due to its catechin content. Atadrine Aquadrain is particularly indicated when weight gain is caused, directly or indirectly, by water retention. With age, cellular membranes have a tendency to become more rigid and this decreases cellular activity. The fluidity of cellular membranes and the balance of liquids is promoted by the exclusive combination of ingredients in Atadrine Aquadrain. This supplement is also rich in bioflavonoids, antioxidants that can enhance micro-circulation and improve lymph drainage.
This product is especially recommended when weight gain is caused by fluid retention.
- Especially effective when weight gain is due to increased water retention.
- Reduces excess swelling and stimulates thermogenesis.
- Helps maintain the balance of liquids and physiological fluidity of the cellular membranes.
- Bioflavonoids are antioxidants that can improve microcirculation.
- A natural treatment for fluid retention which is safer than pharmaceutical diuretics.
- Made in France.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 capsules a day with a large glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|View Packaging disposal instructions
|GREEN TEA LEAF
AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES
|PER 100 G
|1.07 kcal / 4.46 kJ
|267 Kcal / 1116 Kj
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.