Politica dei rimborsi / Criteri di rimborso
Do you want to make a return? Simple, Alta Care gives you 14 days to change your mind! If one or more products from your order do not satisfy you, you can easily return them within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the items.
NB: the product must be in perfect conditions, accompanied by its original packaging, complete with any external wrapping, accessories and instructions. For hygiene reasons, the product must not have been used or opened in any way. If these conditions are not respected, the return request will not be accepted.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to and within the limits of art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer Customer has the right, within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the purchased Products, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting in the possibility of returning the Products received and obtaining a refund of the price paid, without penalty and without having to provide any reason.
- The aforementioned term starts from the day in which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the Product or:
in case of multiple Products ordered by the Consumer Customer through a single order and delivered separately, from the day in which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the last Product;
in case of delivery of an asset consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day in which the Consumer Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece.
- However, this right cannot be exercised:
in cases of purchases of less than 50 euros (unless the overall consideration that the Consumer Customer must pay regardless of the amount of the individual contracts exceeds 50 euros);
in cases of supply of items, packaged in a customized manner or clearly personalized;
in case of the supply of sealed items, which are not suitable for return due to hygienic reasons or related to the protection of health, and have been opened after delivery;
in case of supply of items which after delivery are by their nature inseparably mixed with other goods.
Should you need to contact us regarding returns and complaints, you can phone on +35679425511 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer who decides to exercise the right of withdrawal must send a written communication to Alta Care Ltd by registered post with return receipt to the address Alta Care , 186 Constitution Street, Mosta – Malta, and can anticipate this communication via ordinary e-mail to email@example.com will not replace the certified letter.
- Following the withdrawal of the Consumer Customer, within 24/48 hours from the receipt of the communication, Alta Care Ltd must communicate by e-mail to the Consumer Customer a confirmation of receipt of the intention to withdraw from purchase.
- According to the law, the shipping costs for the return of the Products are to be paid by the Consumer Customer, which must be sent to the following address: Alta Care , 186 Constitution Street, Mosta – Malta, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date in which he communicated to Alta Care Ltd his decision to withdraw from the contract (the deadline is respected if the Consumer Customer returns the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period).
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Alta Care Ltd will notify the Customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal.
- Alta Care Ltd does not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival in the warehouse, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or mishandling not caused by transport. If the returned product is damaged, Alta Care Ltd will deduct a percentage from the refund due as a contribution to the restoration costs.
- Alta Care Ltd will also have to reimburse all costs incurred by the Consumer Customer (purchase of the Product and delivery originating from the same; costs for return of the item are excluded) within 14 days from the communication of the right of withdrawal, and in any case upon receipt of the Product in return, by bank transfer or PayPal. The customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (name, surname, account holder, IBAN code).
- The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
Alta Care Ltd products are sold in special packages; these packages are considered a fundamental part of the Products. Therefore, in order to regularly exercise the right of withdrawal by the Customer, the purchased Product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment to limit damage to the original packaging).
the return, up to the acknowledgment of receipt by Alta Care Ltd, is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
Alta Care Ltd does not respond in any way for damages, theft or loss of the returned Products;
upon arrival at the above-mentioned return address, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or mishandling not caused by transport.
- The Consumer Customer will forfeit the right of withdrawal for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the Products (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Alta Care Ltd ascertains:
the lack or damage of the external packaging;
the lack or damage of the original internal packaging;
the absence of essential elements of the Product (accessories, parts);
damage to the Product for reasons other than transport.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Alta Care Ltd will return the purchased Product to the Consumer Customer, charging the shipping costs to the same and will not proceed with the refund of the price paid.
- It should be noted that the right of withdrawal as regulated in this clause is reserved solely for Consumer Customers; there is no right of withdrawal for Professional Clients.
- Should you need to contact us regarding returns and complaints, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org