Altacura Immunovira Tablets
QUANTITY 20 Tablets
Altacura Immunovira Tablets have been formulated and produced by Alta Care Laboratoires as a response to patients' demands to boost the immune system and defend their health system during viral attacks. Some patients have misconceptions about the use of antibiotics as a therapy against viruses. It is very important to take into consideration that antibiotics are not effective against viruses and influenza caused by the virus. Moreover, an excessive use of antibiotics and incorrect somministration may develop resistance. The antibiotics are efficient if prescribed by the doctor and the dosage is strictly followed by the patient. During viral attacks, the patients have a strong everyday demand to strengthen the immune system. For this, Alta Care Laboratoires has developed a product based on natural ingredients to promote the body's natural defenses with no risk of addiction or resistance of the immune system to the components. Thanks to these characteristics, Altacura Immunovira can be used daily all year round.
- Patients at risk of getting viral infections, especially those suffering from respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.
- Elderly patients with weakened immune system.
- Patients suffering from cold and flu.
- Patients who want to boost and maintain their immune system.
- Patients who want to improve the response of the immune system while taking medicine against cold, flu or virus.
- All patients as prophylaxis during the autumn-winter months.
- Altacura Immunovira has the ingredients that help the body to fight cold and flu.
- During viral attacks, there has been a great request for supplements with Vitamin C. Alta Care Laboratoires enhances the action of Vitamin C with Zinc and Echinacea in Altacura Immunovira, which makes it essential to keep home in the med kit.
- Vitamin C contained in Altacura Immunovira tablets is gentle on the stomach, compared to its effervescent form, and easy to swallow.
- Echinacea contained in Altacura Immunovira tablets is considered a pharmaceutical ingredient in some countries (e.g. Germany) thanks to its properties and efficacy to treat cold, flu and upper respiratory infections.
- Altacura Immunovira is essential during virus outbreaks when the Ministry of Health does not recommend using antibiotics in preventive cure.
- Altacura Immunovira should be used as a prophylaxis for people who need to strengthen their immune system e.g. teachers, healthcare professionals, elderly people etc.
- Altacura Immunovira does not interact with any other medicines and can be taken together with other medicines, like aspirin, paracetamol and antibiotics to improve the response of the immune system to the cure.
- Altacura Immunovira is available in pharmacies over the counter with no prescription needed.
- Made in Italy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
We recommend taking 1 or 2 tablets a day to be swallowed with plenty of water.
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid); Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Dibasic calcium phosphate; Binding agent: Hydroxypropyl cellulose; Zinc gluconate; D.E. Echinacea tit. 0.6% in Echinacoside (Echinacea Angustifolia DC - radix); Anti-caking agents: Silicon dioxide, Magnesium salts of fatty acids.
|COMPONENTS||In 2 Tablets||VNR%|
|VITAMIN C||1000 mg||1250%|
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.